All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionAwareness in Action is a user-friendly text/workbook designed to provide individuals with an increased understanding of themselves and others. Using group-based experiential exercises to enhance self-awareness in professional and personal relationships, the workbook is crafted to guide those wishing to improve the quality of both types of relationships.
- Author BiographyPhylis J. Philipson, PhD, is retired from private practice as a licensed clinical professional counselor, certified social worker, and psychotherapist. She was an adjunct professor at Kean University, teaching graduate level counseling courses, as well as an instructor at Middlesex County College and Raritan Valley Community College in NJ. She is currently teaching part-time for the Broward County School System, FL. She was president of the NJ Counseling Association and served on the National Board of the Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling and the board of the Union County (NJ) Mental Health Association. Juneau Mahan Gary, PsyD, a professional counselor and clinical psychologist, is a professor at Kean University, Union, New Jersey, in the Department of Counselor Education, a graduate-level program. She volunteers at the United Nations (New York City) through the American Psychological Association NGO. She has authored journal articles and book chapters on multicultural counseling, group work, international mental health, and counseling and technology; has edited a book on sexual assault prevention; and facilitates training workshops on crisis intervention, multicultural/diversity issues, and human relations skills development.
- Author(s)Juneau Mahan Gary,Phylis J. Philipson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight562 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.