All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Mitch Harshan is biding her time until graduation when she can get the hell out of Chinkapin, Minnesota, and away from her dysfunctional family. In less than two months, she'll be in Montana, forgetting about her past and living her dream-getting paid to kayak. Dylan Stewart is friendly, funny, and sexy to boot. As Mitch gets to kw him, her attraction grows, but with her past, trusting anyone is impossible. Besides that, he's dating her best friend's sister. But circumstances keep throwing them together. The more time Mitch spends with Dylan, the harder she begins to fall - and the more determined she becomes to leave. He's just one more reason to get Away From Here.
- Author BiographyLana Voynich lives in northwestern Wisconsin with her husband, kids, and the pets that rule the house. She enjoys knitting, kayaking, snowmobiling, and relaxing with her family.
- Author(s)Lana Voynich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.