CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionAwesome Aspects of Amazing Comedy is a guide for comedians to learn how to wow the crowd with finesse and ease. Flex your comedic muscles and get ready to learn everything you need to kw to be a successful comedian. Here are a few of the topics that are covered. - Find your comedic identity - Write quality material that pays off - Command the crowd with strong stage presence - Strengthen your inner resolve at open mic - Learn the secret to hosting as the MC - Rebound and recover from the bombing experience - Learn the elements of effective support Regardless of whether you are new to the stage or an old pro, Awesome Aspects of Amazing Comedy will help you strengthen your weakness, and bring the best product possible to the stage.
- Author BiographyWhat you see is not always what you get with this guy. He stands six feet four inches tall and weighs in at two hundred thirty five pounds. He could easily pass for an NFL Linebacker. He hails from parts unknown due to his families constant relocating. He was schooled in Pennsylvania, Baltimore and Georgia and that was just the seventh grade. He still believes that his family was in the Witness Protection Program. He has lived everywhere from Florida to California and credits his unusual thought process to constant exposure to different cultures and personalities, of which he has several. He covers a broad range of topics from relationships, his family NOT celebrating Christmas (he claims he isn't bitter) to current events. He delivers his brand of humor with laser sharp keen intellect. His fan base spans from the high school to the nursing home. WAIT, THERE'S MORE! His entire act is clean. Something he picked up from watching Mr. Cosby. You must at least have a GED or a ninth grade education or the punch lines might pass you by.
- Author(s)Rolyn Lewis
- Date of Publication11/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.