Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Oct
- AU $8.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few things more rewarding than having a pet. They love us unconditionally, shower us with attention, and actually help us live longer. So, what can possibly be awkward about our animal BFFs? Well ...thing. In fact, we're the awkward ones. We adore our pets but let's face it - sometimes L-O-V-E makes us go a little overboard. Like giving them middle names, throwing them elaborate birthday parties, and making them a Christmas jumper to match with the rest of the family. Truth is, what they cherish most is our companionship. And maybe that's the reason we care about them so much - because for such simple pleasures, they allow us to be as awkward as we want.
- Author BiographyMike Bender is a screenwriter whose credits include Not Another Teen Movie and the MTV Movie Awards. Doug Chernack has created and produced television shows for E!, Fox Sports and the Golf Channel.
- Author(s)Doug Chernack,Mike Bender
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width194 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.