All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe ax-man murders of 1912 in Louisiana and Texas leave a bloody trail of evidence that points to the largest, unsolved serial killing in history of the United States. It's a tale of ritual murder, voodoo mayhem, and wholesale killings that leads the reader on a shocking train ride across two states and into the chapters of a real American horror story. The fiendish slayings of 10 sleeping families nestled in their beds is only the beginning of the terrifying account of a true crime that remains unsolved. Axes of Evil sheds light on an unwritten part of American history and uncovers the American Jack the Ripper.
- Author BiographyPeter Levenda has researched the material for this book over the course of 25 years, visiting more than 40 countries and gaining access to temples, prisons, military installations, and government documents. He lives in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Todd C. Elliott
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byPeter Levenda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.