All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past several years, the pace of research on the control of axonal growth has increased at a remarkable rate, and this activity is reflected in a growing literature dealing with various aspects of axonal growth and regener- ation. It appears timely to review the role played by axonal transport in the intrinsic responses of neurons in the growth and regrowth processes. Through the cooperation of the senior editors of this series, we have been given the opportunity to bring such a focus to the current volume. We wish to ackwledge that the contributing authors attended a confer- ence on The Role of Axonal Transport in Neuronal Growth and Regenera- tion held in Tallahassee, Florida in March, 1983, sponsored by the Psycho- biology Research Center of the Florida State University. It is our hope that many of the perceptions and insights expressed in these chapters resulted from our interactions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Neurochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn Elam
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.