All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA supplementary text for chemistry students in undergraduate chemistry courses, and in high school subjects specialising in chemistry ? but aimed especially at first year undergraduate students - SI Chemical Data 7th edition presents the properties of key chemicals used for experiments in easy-to-use tables. The chemicals included in this edition are chosen specifically to cover those studied in university chemistry courses. Students and teachers alike will find this book invaluable for solving tutorial problems and for laboratory work.
- Author BiographyAllan Blackman is an Associate Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. He has a PhD in Physical Inorganic Chemistry, and his research interests include coordination chemistry and chemical kinetics. He has 22 years experience in both teaching and research, is the co-author of a best-selling Australasian-focused first-year Chemistry textbook, and has won teaching awards at his home university. His monthly musings on things chemical can be found at http://neon.otago.ac.nz/chemistry/magazine/. Lawrence R. Gahan is a Professor of Chemistry in the School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences, The University of Queensland, Australia. He has a PhD in Chemistry, has active research interests in bioinorganic chemistry, and has published extensively in international journals. Professor Gahan has 30 years experience in university teaching with various teaching and learning grants, and local and national awards for his teaching. In addition, he has been awarded competitive grants to support his chemistry research.
- Author(s)Allan Blackman,Lawrie Gahan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight532 g
- Width212 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- eau063904 Aug, 2016by
Is good however care should be taken when shipping as my book was bent
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.