All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide includes over 4,000 dictionary entries, plus an introduction to basic grammar. The helpful phrasebook covers subjects such as etiquette, shopping, government, and food and drink. It is written entirely in the Roman alphabet.
- Author BiographyNicholas Awde is a writer and regional consultant based in the Caucasus and Central Asia. Peter Maghashyan is a freelance journalist, analyst, and consultant on regional, political, and economic issues. He is based in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Author(s)Famil Ismailov,Nicholas Awde
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- LanguageEnglish & Azerbaijani
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note4000 entries
- Weight145 g
- Width180 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.