All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders films that lurk on the boundaries of acceptability in taste, style, and politics.
- Author BiographyClaire Perkins is Lecturer in Film and Television Studies at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. She is the author of American Smart Cinema and the coeditor (with Verevis) of Film Trilogies: New Critical Approaches. Constantine Verevis is Associate Professor in Film and Television Studies at Monash University. His previous books include Australian Film Theory and Criticism, Volume 1: Critical Positions (coauthored with Noel King and Deane Williams); Second Takes: Critical Approaches to the Film Sequel (coedited with Carolyn Jess-Cooke), also published by SUNY Press; and Film Remakes.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Horizons of Cinema
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byClaire Perkins,Constantine Verevis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.