BIM and Integrated Design: Strategies for Architectural Practice by Randy Deutsch (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $82.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReady or t, it s high time to make BIM a part of your practice, or at least your vocabulary, and this book has as much to offer beginners as it does seasoned users of building information modeling software. Chicago Architect The first book devoted to the subject of how BIM affects individuals and organizations working within the ever-changing construction industry, BIM and Integrated Design discusses the implementation of building information modeling software as a cultural process with a focus on the techlogy s impact and transformative effect both potentially disruptive and liberating on the social, psychological, and practical aspects of the workplace. BIM and Integrated Design answers the questions that BIM poses to the firm that adopts it. Through thorough research and a series of case study interviews with industry leaders and leaders in the making out from behind the monitor BIM and Integrated Design helps you learn: * Effective learning strategies for fully understanding BIM software and its use * Key points about integrated design to help you promote the process to owners and your team * How BIM changes t only the techlogy, process, and delivery but also the leadership playing field * How to become a more effective leader matter where you find yourself in the organization or on the project team * How the introduction of BIM into the workforce has significant education, recruitment, and training implications Covering all of the human issues brought about or exacerbated by the advent of BIM into the architecture workplace, profession, and industry, BIM and Integrated Design shows how to overcome real and perceived barriers to its use.
- Author BiographyRandy Deutsch AIA, LEED-AP, is an architect, design strategist, and speaker responsible for the design of more than a hundred large, complex building projects. Recognized as a BIM strategist and IPD advocate, his writing and design work have appeared in DesignIntelligence and Architectural Record among other industry periodicals. Recipient of the AIA Young Architect Award Chicago, Randy has been an educator at one of the nation's top graduate architecture programs, leading an integrated building science/design studio and professional practice course. He is recognized as a professional thought and practice leader, contributor to the industry's leading social networks, and keynote speaker on the subjects of technology, innovation, lean construction, knowledge management, employee engagement, and collaboration. Randy blogs at bimandintegrateddesign.com and architects2zebras.com, both featured in Architect magazine.
- Author(s)Randy Deutsch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width207 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.