All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor 100 years, BMW s blue and white propeller logo has been associated with top-techlogy, sophisticated design, comfort and reliability. Its reputation of constant invation and timeless elegance has conquered generations of drivers around the globe. In this jubilee edition, car photographer Rainer W. Schlegelmich pays tribute to the tradition of excellency that made BMW s brand stand out among the world s great carmakers. All car models, presented in chrological order, are beautifully photographed and described, from the early and legendary models through to the brand-new releases and prototypes. This book invites for a fascinating tour of BMW s unique car style. It will ravish car collectors and BMW fans alike.
- Author BiographyRainer W. Schlegelmilch studied photography in Munich and in 1964 opened a studio for advertising photography. During his studies, visits to car races led him to discover his passion for motor sports and fast cars. Hartmut Lehbrink s studies of English and German philology took him to Geneva, Munster, and Bonn. He has written numerous contributions for periodical publications including Auto, Motor und Sport and ADAC-Motorwelt.
- Author(s)Hartmut Lehbrink,Jochen Von Osterroth
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Weight2472 g
- Width251 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Rainer W Schlegelmilch
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.