All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BMW X5 (E53) repair manual: 2000-2006 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for BMW X5 models from 2000 to 2006. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your BMW. Models and engines: * 3.0i M54 engine, 6-cylinder 3.0 liter * 4.4i M62 TU engine, V8 4.4 liter * 4.4i N62 engine, V8 4.4 liter (Valvetronic) * 4.6is M62 TU engine, V8 4.6 liter * 4.8is N62 engine, V8 4.8 liter (Valvetronic) Transmissions (remove, install, external service): * Manual 5-speed S5D 280Z * Manual 6-speed GS6-37BZ * Automatic 5-speed A5S 390R * Automatic 5-speed A5S 440Z * Automatic 6-speed GA6HP26Z
- PublisherBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Content Note2100
- Weight3098 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- thihac127 Jan, 2012by
Very good product, if you want to find out more about your X5.
Item as i am looking for. It serve the need..Easy to read and follow. It has step by step how to work with your car. It break down in logicall sections.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.