All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book releases one of the best-kept secrets of the sports car world - the BMW Z3, the latest generation of the traditional small sports car, with the advantages of being based on a tried and tested model range produced by a manufacturer of high quality cars with enviable service and spares support.Designed in Bavaria, styled in California, and built in South Carolina, the Z3 caused generations of motoring writers to dismiss it as a toy sports car, fit only for 'Estate agents, hairdressers and footballers wives,' but is it really so bad?As the Z3 becomes a modern classic, potential buyers have little information to help them sort out the best cars from the others, most Z3 books being a combination of history and data. This guide shows what to expect and what to look for, written against a background of prolonged ownership and Z3 kwledge.Containing a wealth of Z3 information, practical inspection and driving evaluation hints, this book will help potential buyers through the process of finding the car they want, whether it is to be a summer runner or a car to keep and cherish.
- Author BiographyJames Fishwick (Mike) served his apprenticeship at HM Dockyard, Devonport, before a career as a marine engineer. His interests were mainly centred around BMW motorcycles, and he still owns the first 1000cc flat twin he bought in 1981. After early retirement he rebuilt his VW Golf GTI before buying a two-year-old 2.8-litre BMW Z3 in 2000, which he still owns, and enjoys driving all over Europe. He remains active in the BMW car and motorcycle clubs, being a regular contributor to the magazines and websites of both clubs.Mike now lives in southern France.
- Author(s)James Fishwick
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2017
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.