All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BMW Z3 Service Manual: 1996-2002 is a comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW Z3 Roadster and Coupe up through the 2002 model year. New durable hardcover format - This BMW manual is w being published as a durable, long-lasting hardcover book designed to withstand many years of use in a professional shop or home garage. Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- Author(s)Bentley Publishers
- PublisherBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Content Note715
- Weight2790 g
- Width270 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine50 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 6598cooper25 Mar, 2017by
Professionaly written manual.
A useable manual making most repairs on the BMW doable.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.