Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) measures quick, tiny metabolic changes that take place in the brain, providing the most sensitive method currently available for identifying, investigating, and monitoring brain tumors, stroke, and chronic disorders of the nervous system like multiple sclerosis, and brain abrmalities related to dementia or seizures. This overview explains the principles of fMRI, scanning methodologies, experimental design and data analysis, and outlines challenges and limitations of fMRI. It also provides a detailed neuroanatomic atlas, and describes clinical applications of fMRI in cognitive, sensory, and motor cases, translating research into clinical application.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFeroze B. Mohamed,Scott H. Faro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.