Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- Description130 pages, 84 illustrations, size 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Originally published under the title The Book of the BSA Groups B and M by W. C. Haycraft this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for the BSA 350cc and 500cc B31, B32, B33, B34 and Star B40 & SS90 single cylinder OHV series of motorcycles from 1955 through 1967 with the exception of the Gold Star and Victor models. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. This is a - must have - reference for any BSA enthusiast and would certainly assist in helping any potential purchaser better understand the inner workings prior to purchasing of one of these classic motorcycles. This publication has been out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all BSA enthusiasts worldwide.
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.