All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published under the title The Book of the BSA Twins by W. C. Haycraft this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for all models of BSA pre-unit twin cylinder motorcycles from 1948 through 1962. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. This is a - must have - reference for any BSA enthusiast and would certainly assist in helping any potential purchaser better understand the inner workings prior purchasing of one of these classic motorcycles. Applicable to all 500cc and 650cc variations of the A7 and A10 pre-unit OHV twins this publication has been out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all BSA enthusiasts worldwide.
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.