All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionA faithful reproduction of the Floyd Clymer publication of the 1957 edition of the R.H. Warring Book of the Lambretta - covering all models of Lambretta motor-scooters built between 1947 and 1957. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and comprehensive detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of all major and mir mechanical and electrical components, making it an invaluable resource for collectors and restorers of these classic motor-scooters. This is a - must have - reference for any Lambretta enthusiast and would certainly assist in helping any potential purchaser better understand the inner workings prior purchasing of one of these classic motor-scooters. Applicable to the 125cc & 150cc variations of the following models: A, B, C, LC, D, LD, LDA & LDB. Much of the data is also applicable to later models that utilize these same mechanical components. Out-of-print and unavailable for many years, this book is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all Lambretta enthusiasts worldwide.
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.