Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description134 pages, 60 black & white illustrations, size 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Originally published under the title The Book of Matchless by W.C. Haycraft, this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for all Matchless singles from 1955 through 1966. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. Applicable to all 350cc & 500cc O.H.V. Matchless singles including G3LS, G3S, G3, Mercury, Mercury Sports, G80S, G80, Major & Major Sports built from 1955 through 1966. This publication has been Out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all Matchless motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide.
- Author(s)W. C. Haycraft
- Date of Publication08/07/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.