CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Description132 pages, 71 black & white illustrations, size 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Originally published under the title The Book of the Triumph Twins by W.C. Haycraft, this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for all Triumph twins from 1956 through 1969 except the T100T & T120R models. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. Applicable to all 3TA, T90, 5T, 5TA, T100, T100A, T100S/S, 6T, TR5, TR6, TR6S/S, T110 & T120 ~ 350cc, 500cc & 650cc Triumph pre-unit & unit construction twins built from 1956 through 1969. Does NOT cover the T100T or T120R variants. This publication has been Out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all Triumph motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.