All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the most entertaining way for children to get a good look at the human body and learn how bodies work: 28 fun and instructive, ready-to-colour illustrations. Coordinating text explores the muscular, skeletal, nervous, digestive, respiratory, and immune systems, and answers such questions as What is a hiccup? and Where is my DNA? Free Teacher's Manual available. Grades: 1-2.
- Author(s)Donald M. Silver,Patricia J. Wynne
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBOOST Educational Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.