All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BSA unit singles - 250, 350, 441 and finally 500cc - may t have been the most glamorous product of the British motorcycle industry, but they were the 'first bikes' for thousands of learner riders and had a great track record in scrambling and motocross. Today, they offer a simple and affordable entry into the world of British classic machines, with a whole range of sizes. Spares are still available, as is friendly and kwledgeable fellow owners. Following the tried-and-tested Veloce Essential Buyer's Guide format, this book delves into what it's like to live with one of these bikes, and the values, advantages and disadvantages of the different models. Plus, of course, what you need to look for when buying one - the engine, transmission, frame, brakes, suspension, paint, chrome - and everything else!
- Author BiographyPeter Henshaw has had an enthusiasm for anything with wheels from an early age - from bicycles to 500hp tractors. He was the editor of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure for five years before going freelance, and now contributes to a whole range of transport magazines including MSL, TAG, A to B and Tractor, as well as The Telegraph newspaper. He's also written over 30 books, including 10 about bikes, and is an all-year-round motorcyclist who does not own a car.
- Author(s)Peter Henshaw
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note90
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.