All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionUpdates to BTEC National Set Tasks for external assessment - April 2017 As a result of feedback from the Department for Education Pearson have made updates to the Set Tasks for some BTEC National qualifications. Therefore subsequent changes have been made to this product. If you have purchased this book before 13th April 2017, details of these changes can be found here. [link to www.pearsonfe.co.uk/BTECchanges]. Corrected copies will be available to purchase by June 2017. The Student Book and ActiveBook has clearly laid out pages with a range of supportive features to aid learning and teaching: * Getting to kw your unit sections ensure learners understand the grading criteria and unit requirements. * Getting ready for assessment sections focus on preparation for external assessment with guidance for learners on what to expect. Hints and tips will help them prepare for assessment and sample answers are provided for a range of question types including, short and long answer questions, all with a supporting commentary. * Pause point features provide opportunities for learners to self-evaluate their learning at regular intervals. Each Pause point feature gives learners a Hint or Extend option to either revisit and reinforce the topic or encourage independent research or further study skills. * Case study and Theory into practice features enable development of problem-solving skills and place the theory into real life situations learners could encounter. * Assessment practice features provide scaffolded activities that help prepare learners for assessment. Within each assessment practice activity, a Plan, Do and Review section supports learners' formative assessment by to making sure they fully understand what they are being asked to do, what their goals are and how to evaluate the task and consider how they could improve. * Literacy and numeracy activities provide opportunities for reinforcement in these key areas, placing the skills into a children's play, learning and development context. * Dedicated Think future pages provide case studies from the industry, with a focus on aspects of skills development that can be put into practice in a real work environment and further study.
- Author(s)Alan Serplus,Andrew Buckenham,Gareth Thomson,Michael Ryan,Natalie Griffiths,Steve Singleton
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBTEC Nationals Engineering 2016
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1206 g
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.