Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt's okay to color the paintings in a Babar Museum of Art Color Me Puzzle from Mudpuppy! Put together the 24 two-sided puzzle pieces to see King Babar and his children, The Old Lady, and Zephir on a visit to Celesteville's new fine art museum. At the moment they are viewing a painting based on Seurat's A Sunday Afteron on La Grande Jatte...starring elephants! Based on the book by Laurent de Bruhnhof. And by the way, Seurat's original--with people instead of elephants--is in the Art Institute of Chicago.
- PublisherMudpuppy Galison
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMudpuppy Galison
- Weight431 g
- Width251 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurent de Brunhoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.