All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $54.41
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.33
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.07
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.46
About this product
- DescriptionBabar continues to be one of the best-loved children's book characters ever created, selling millions of copies worldwide. Beginning in Spring 2012, Abrams will start reissuing Laurent de Brunhoff's classic Babar stories in handsome 3 piece case editions. Parents, grandparents and teachers alike can w introduce Babar and his kingdom to a whole new generation! Blast off to a thrilling action-packed adventure in outer space! Babar's fame has spread to the farthest corners of the universe he discovers when he and his family are abducted by aliens! Fortunately, the aliens are friendly, if a little strange-looking. And they have built a remarkable floating city. With swimming pools in their living-rooms! As Arthur says, Truly, these elephants with curly ears kw how to live! Everything goes smoothly at first...but soon cultural differences cut the royal visit short. Will Babar and his family find a way to get home to Celesteville right away? Originally published in 1972, Babar Visits Ather Planet has valuable lessons of tolerance and acceptance for our times. And the exciting outer-space story will keep young readers enthralled until the very last blast off!
- Author BiographyLaurent de Brunhoff has kept the spirit of Babar alive for more than 60 years. Babar first came to life through the art of Laurent's father, Jean de Brunhoff and Laurent has continued to create adventures for the elephant family.
- Author(s)Laurent de Brunhoff
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.