Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionLinda's 30 years in the nursing profession had given her experience with death several times. She had read articles about youngsters going to heaven. Then some of the youngsters returned to earth to continue living and tell about it. Linda researched Bible readings that stated when babies die they go to heaven because they were incent. (33 years ago Linda's 52 year old mother passed away very unexpectedly. The whole family was shocked, especially Linda. A college friend gave Linda a poem book by Helen Steiner Rice-Life Is Forever, 1974, Fleming H. Revell Company, USA. On page 26 was a poem entitled Mothers Never Die, They Just Keep House Up in the Sky. That poem gave Linda more comfort from grieving than any words from anyone at that time. She did t want to imagine the loss of a baby. The sudden death of her mother was devastating eugh.) After Linda became a mother (of two sons) and grandmother, she felt the need to write about easing the grief of the death of a baby. That inspired the writing of BABIES ARE NEEDED IN HEAVEN, TOO. Linda thought the loss of any life was a spiritual loss. This loss needed to be worked through step by step for grieving family members. This book would be a must-read in any language.
- Author(s)Linda Butcher Neely
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.