All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionBabies' Breath Stories of The Sad, The Sick, The Evil and How They Were Born is a collection of twenty-four contemporary short stories. For readers who have wondered, How does a story come to be written, the author, Kathy L. Coogan begins each story with the trigger that inspired it. Her fictional characters fight circumstance, bad choices, and luck-of-the-draw. All are in the midst of sad, sick or evil events, which impact their lives: loss, addiction, abandonment, dishonesty, dread and loneliness. They attempt to answer the universal questions - What if? and If Only...? For some, there is relief from the dark. As in real life, others continue to spin out of control.
- Author(s)Kathy L Coogan
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.