Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionLet's go to the baby animal farm. Follow the ducklings. Feed the lamb. What a day! Five toddlers spend the day at a baby animal farm. They pat all the different animals in turn - and hear the sounds each animal makes - and have some lunch. It is a very enjoyable day! This is a vibrant picture book featuring beautiful illustrations by new author/illustrator Karen Blair. The combination of language and animal sounds, to create a simple story, will engage younger readers. It is an excellent way to introduce young children to different types of animals.
- Author BiographyKaren grew up in Perth, Western Australia. She made her first picture book when she was nine for a school project, and by the time she was in her 20s and living in the UK, she knew it was her dream to continue. She now lives in Fremantle, Western Australia, with her husband and two cats and works part-time as a primary art teacher.
- Author(s)Karen Blair
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWalker Books Australia
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width207 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age1 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.