Baby Blueprint Crochet: 25 Irresistible Projects for Little Ones by Robyn Chachula (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBlueprint Crochet introduced American readers to the crochet stitch diagrams that are used by crocheters throughout the world, demonstrated on beautiful and contemporary designs for women. Baby Blueprint Crochet offers the opportunity to practice these new skills and techniques on smaller, less daunting projects. Baby and child garments are among the most popular projects made by crocheters, making this combination a perfect pairing. Although written-out directions have been more common to American readers, diagrams are the standard in international crochet patterns. Once readers understand the symbols, the diagrams are often easier to follow than written directions, and the diagrams save space on the page. Crocheters who are comfortable with stitch diagrams have a whole world of designs to choose from, and Japanese and European crochet designs become immediately accessible. Both Interweave Crochet and Crochet Today are including more crochet pattern graphics in response to trends in the crochet market. To familiarize readers with the new format, the patterns present the instructions in both crochet symbols and traditional abbreviations (like Blueprint Crochet). Robyn brings the contemporary aesthetic that has made her a favorite designer to the modern baby garments and accessories featured in Baby Blueprint Crochet. The patterns are designed to appeal to moms and kids as well as crocheters: frilly stuff, scratchy yarns that make the baby red, and heirloom afghans to keep out of baby's hands. Instead, the projects are bright, fun, fashionable, useful, and launder easily. The 25 projects include 6 girls' garments, 6 boys' garments, 6 accessories like hats, slippers, diaper covers, and 7 home items including blankets, toys. The projects range from beginner to experienced. With contemporary designs from trendy to classic, each project offers a fresh take on crochet.
- Author BiographyRobyn Chachula's winding path to a crochet career began as a structural engineer with a specialty in historic preservation and renovation, which uses her ability to take big projects and break them into little items anyone can understand. You can see all her architecturally inspired pieces at crochetbyfaye.com. Robyn has designed for several yarn companies and has appeared on Knit and Crochet Today on PBS. Her designs have been published in Interweave Crochet, Crochet Today, and crochetme.com, as well as in books, including Not Your Mamma's Crochet, Catwalk Crochet, Vogue on the Go: Crocheted Shawls, Crochet Me (Interweave Press), Son of Stitch & Bitch, and Crochet Pattern-a-Day 2007.
- Author(s)Robyn Chachula
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note140 colour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.