All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has sold more than 100,000+ copies to hospitals, clinics, and healthcare organizations over the years. Now it is being released to retail stores in a revised edition that reflects the latest medical treatments for the most common childhood emergencies. This first aid handbook is the first thing you should reach for when your child has an emergency--when every second counts. It is designed to help people with limited training in emergency medical procedures--parents, babysitters, grandparents, and childcare providers--deal quickly and easily with 34 of the most common childhood emergencies. It features numbered step-by-step instructions with easy-to-read type. The illustrations are clear and make the instructions immediately understandable. It tells you what you need to kw about each emergency, what to check, when to get professional help, and what t to do.
- Author BiographyMitchell J. Einzig, MD, is Director of Graduate Medical Education, Minneapolis Children's Medical Center, and Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Author(s)Mitchell J Einzing MD
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width181 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.