All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short, fun and informative guide for new mothers and their partners. This book tells you what to expect from your new baby and gives you advice on how to cope with all the vel factors that invariably arise with having a baby for the very first time. It helps you understand what's happening in the first few months of your baby's life and shows you how to cope with the unexpected things all new parents encounter. This book will be your steady companion from the day your first little bundle of joy arrives on the scene at the hospital to their first birthday. This book acts as a stop-gap and gives needed information t addressed by hospital staff or baby books. It gives practical advice on breast-feeding, bath time, weening, establishing a sleeping pattern, cradle-cap, and much more.
- Author BiographyAnne Lyken-Garner was born in Guyana, South America, but now lives in the South West of England. She's an author, a freelance writer, a blogger and an editor. Apart from her books, she writes for several online and hard-copy magazines. She edited 'The Writer's Bureau' student, online magazine for 2 years and now works as a website and e-Book editor. Anne has written 5 books. She concentrates mainly on non-fiction, women's interest and self-help, but also writes and publishes fictional short stories. Anne runs the popular, 'How To Build Confidence' blog and can be contacted from any of her sites. She's extensively published on the Internet and anthologies. Anne also works in TV, part-time. In the past, she worked as a Stage Actress for more than 11 years and played at the National Cultural Centre - the national playhouse in the capital city of Guyana. She's also been a model - and even a missionary in her home country - and has had her own call-in radio show too. Anne lives with her husband, a Sociologist and academic writer, and their 3 children, but she's lived in Georgetown, Paris, London and Cork City, Ireland. She's in the process of writing a follow up book to 'Sunday's Child' called 'Fair of Face.'
- Author(s)Anne Lyken-Garner
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.