All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionA SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER AND RICHARD & JUDY BOOK CLUB PICK. Read the vel that kept Tess Gerritsen transfixed and entertained until the very last page. You've been held captive in one room. You've been mentally and physically abused every day since you were sixteen years old. Then, one night, you realise your captor has left the door to your cell unlocked. For the first time in eight years you're free. This is what happens next. Praise for Baby Doll What a compulsive read! A brilliant first vel that kept me transfixed and entertained until the very last page. (Tess Gerritsen). An incredibly powerful debut. (Sunday Mirror). Compelling psychological thriller. (Daily Express). With a narrative that can only be described as 'nuclear', the story of newly freed Lily and her daughter Sky moves at breakneck speed...It's a really good read. (Stylist). Compelling first vel...Overton throws in eugh twists, turns, and surprises to keep the reader wondering what on earth can happen next. (Publishers Weekly). If Overton's debut is anything to go by, she'll soon be up there with the best of them! (Peterborough Evening Telegraph). Riveting from the first line. (Woman's Own). Gritty, captivating thriller. (Love Reading). A gripping page-turner that will make you think about what it means to be free. (Glamour South Africa). Riveting and difficult to put down. (News Gazette). You'll feel the sudden urge to check the locks on your front door. (The Line Up). A fast paced and intense story that once I started I found I could t put down...The sheer heartbreak and horror of this story will keep you hooked... (Feminisia Libros Reviews).
- Author BiographyDebut author Hollie Overton is a television writer who has written for ABC Family, CBS and Lifetime. Overton's father was a member of the notorious Overton gang in Austin, Texas, and spent several years in prison for manslaughter. Raised by her single mother, Hollie an identical twin herself, draws on her unique childhood experiences to lend realism and compassion to her depictions of violence and complicated family dynamics.
- Author(s)Hollie Overton
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight428 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.