All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a frantic call, Sloan McKinley travels to the heart of the Alaskan wilderness to be there for her best friend, who's just inherited property in the small town of Indigo. The last thing she expects is to be lured by the town's matriarchs into their annual contest to get their grandsons married off. But Sloan can't deny the appeal of the rugged local men-Walker Montgomery in particular. Soon she finds herself falling in love with the wild outdoors...and with one of Indigo's most beloved residents. There's just one question that remains: is the town's most confirmed bachelor ready to get caught?
- Author BiographyAddison Fox is the author of the Sons of the Zodiac series and the Alaskan Nights series. She can't remember a time when words weren't a part of her life. In addition to being an avid reader, she loves writing novels about strong-willed and exciting heroes and heroines individuals who are meant for each other and who deserve their happy ever after.
- Author(s)Addison Fox
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAlaskan Nights Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.