All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.48Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming collection for toddlers to 'tweens compiles 39 of the best quilts from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine and special issues of Baby Quilts , Kids Quilts , Fun Quilts and Easy Quilts . Each quilt is shown in full colour, with an assembly diagram, a complete materials list and step-by-step instructions. There are projects for all skill levels, as well as styles from soft and sweet to bold and bright. Fons & Porter's popular Sew Easy lessons, which include step-by-step photography or diagrams, are included with some patterns to provide a little extra help with special techniques.
- Author BiographyMarianne Fons and Liz Porter have been working together for more than 30 years. From teaching quilting classes in the 1970s and 80s, they went on to host the No. 1 quilting show on public television and establish the popular magazine, Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting.
- Author(s)Liz Porter,Marianne Fons
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBest of Fons & Porter
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes charts
- Weight699 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.