All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionBaby Lost follows one day in the life of a neonatal nurse, Annie, in a large children's hospital. The events of this Fourth of July affect t only Annie's future, but the hopes and dreams of the entire staff. Dr. Phillips has been acting strangely, even hostile towards the father of one of his small patients. Dr. Blair has returned many years after leaving both his position - and Annie - under mysterious circumstances. The story expresses the hope and despair of both the parents of these tiny patients and their caregivers, and how the calculated and random events of the day affect their futures. It is a story of the rewards, losses, blame and guilt, as the personal lives of the caregivers interact with the often short lives of their patients.
- Author BiographyLeilani Ruland is a Registered Nurse and writer. She has traveled extensively and studied at The Ohio State University. She has published short stories and poetry and part of her career was spent in a large children's hospital. She lives in Ohio with her husband and cat. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Leilani Ruland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.