All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last a book on child care written in a language men can relate to. Approved by men who hate to read, Baby Management for Men is the must-have guide for men who are about to become dads. The book portrays the new father as a manager who has a very special product to develop: his own baby. - Input: How do I feed the baby? - Output: How do I change his nappy? - Communication: How do I understand why the baby is crying? - Profit: What do I gain from being a father? Baby Management for Men is a very practical guide to discovering the pleasures and challenges of fatherhood. It's fun, factual, up to date and written in a language many men will appreciate.
- Author(s)Henk Hanssen
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Content Note240 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width134 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUS ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.