All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style) Young Takuya has it tough. After his mother passed away it has been his job to take care of his baby brother, Miru while their father, Harumi, works the long hours of a Japanese salaryman. Takuya must sacrifice the playtime usually associated with childhood for the responsibilities of an adult. Cooking, cleaning, sewing and scolding are all w an integral part of the young boy's life. All work and play has Takuya incredibly frustrated and resentful of his little brother. Will Takuya find it in his heart to love the brother who is causing him so much grief?! There's only one thing Ichika wants for her birthday (besides Miru's undying love), and that's the royal treatment! At her birthday party, family and friends are forced to bow to the precocious toddler's whims...until Ichika goes a little too far. Then Takuya runs into a familiar face--and a group of gangsters--at a racetrack. And Takuya grows closer to a gruff new teacher when he's given the assignment of keeping a daily journal...
- Author BiographyMarimo Ragawa first started submitting manga to a comic magazine when she was 12 years old. She kept up her submissions for four years, but to no avail. She decided to submit her work to the magazine Hana to Yume, where she received top prize in the monthly manga contest, plus an honorable mention (Kasaku) in the magazine's Big Challenge contest. Her first manga was titled Time Limit. Baby & Me was honored with a Shogakukan Manga Award in 1995 and was spun-off into anime. Ragawa's work showcases some very cute and expressive line work along with an incredible ability to show complex emotions and relationships. Some of her other works include N.Y. N.Y and the tennis manga Shanimuni-Go. Ragawa has two brothers and two sisters.
- Author(s)Marimo Ragawa
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleBaby & Me
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marimo Ragawa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.