All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionR to L (Japanese Style). Ichika's mature for a toddler--unnervingly so. But even the most precocious kids are still kids, and even Ichika sometimes wets the bed. With an ingenious cover-up and her little brother as an accomplice, maybe she won't have to admit it! Then Miru gets his own kid-size car...and a kid-size case of road rage! And Takuya and his friends help a young woman crumbling under the pressures of new motherhood...
- Author BiographyMarimo Ragawa first started submitting manga to a comic magazine when she was 12 years old. She kept up her submissions for four years, but to no avail. She decided to submit her work to the magazine <i>Hana to Yume</i>, where she received top prize in the monthly manga contest, plus an honorable mention (Kasaku) in the magazine's Big Challenge contest. Her first manga was titled <i>Time Limit</i>. <i>Baby & Me</i> was honored with a Shogakukan Manga Award in 1995 and was spun-off into anime. Ragawa's work showcases some very cute and expressive line work along with an incredible ability to show complex emotions and relationships. Some of her other works include <i>N.Y. N.Y</i> and the tennis manga <i>Shanimuni-Go</i>. Ragawa has two brothers and two sisters.
- Author(s)Marimo Ragawa
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleBaby & Me
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marimo Ragawa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.