Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionJanice Easton-Epner has gathered together over 1000 inspiring names and given the meaning of each. Special sections take a closer look at the themes of Celtic, Royal, Biblical, distinctive and popular names.
- Author BiographyAntonia Swinson is an expert on flowers, fashion, beauty and weddings and a former Assistant Editor of Conde Nast's Brides. She is the author of The Wedding Planner, When I Was A Bridesmaid and Wedding Etiquette.
- Author(s)Antonia Swinson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/10/2014
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Weight226 g
- Width144 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.