Baby Sleepytime: The CD Scientifically Proven to Put Your Baby to Sleep--Fast by Christopher Oliver (Audio, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionBABY SLEEPYTIME A book of classic nursery rhymes packaged with a CD that provides sonic sleep rhythms and soothing ocean sounds to gently lull your baby into the peaceful land of dreams. Guaranteed! As every new parent kws, getting your baby to sleep can be a daunting task. Baby Sleepytime combines a book of delightful nursery rhymes that you read to your child as you play the hour-long CD that is scientifically designed to help you and your baby go to sleep faster and stay asleep longer. Baby Sleepytime is a breakthrough advancement in sleep techlogy. Employing Independent Binaural Beat Sound Techlogy, the CD is so effective that you won't spend ather sleepless night soothing your crying baby. Baby Sleepytime uses the power of binaural beats to induce the Frequency Following Response (FFR). Well-kwn to scientists since the 1930s, binaural beats and FFR were the subject of an article in Scientific American in 1973 that led to many new discoveries into brainwave effects. AV techlogist Christopher Oliver has built on these discoveries to create a unique and powerful dual binaural beat techlogy. He recorded and mixed multiple tracks of ocean waves from the Gulf of Mexico at Padre Island, blending them to produce a backdrop on which he layered multi-track, sleep-inducing brainwave sounds. The result is the most effective sleep CD ever. It even works for adults.Completely safe and very effective, Baby Sleepytime means more crying and tears at bedtime for babies and more sleepless nights for parents. Guaranteed!
- Author BiographyChristopher Oliver is America's foremost developer of motivational and meditational brainwave technologies. He is the creator of AV3x Digital Meditation Relaxation Technology, as well as a light and sound machine session designer for Photosonix and Mind Gear mind machines, video and music producer, recording artist, conceptual artist, designer, software architect and leading expert in mind machine technology.
- Author(s)Christopher Oliver
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width153 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.