All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you've carried your baby around for nine months and survived the pains and stresses of childbirth itself: surely it's time you had a well-earned rest? Whether you're a new mum or you have a PhD in child-rearing, this handy little book will help you through the burping, whining and tantrums - and t just the ones from your partner!
- Author BiographySimon Brett worked as a light entertainment producer in radio and TV before taking up writing full time in 1979. As well as the Charles Paris and Mrs Pargeter detective series, he is also the author of the radio and television series After Harry, the radio series No Committments and the bestselling How to be a Little Sod. His novel A Shock to the System was filmed starring Michael Caine.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width94 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.