Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffering solid guidance for mothers and mothers-to-be whose reading skills are limited and who may have limited access to adequate health care, this guide focuses on basics like prenatal care, lifestyle choices, nutritional advice, and baby's first few months. This updated edition includes new chapters on parent-newborn interaction; baby's health, feeding, and safety; a more positive approach to breastfeeding; and current recommendations on immunisations, SIDS, and antibiotics. Checklists, a glossary, and a list of additional resources round out this invaluable book. Spanish Edition also available: 9781933503110.
- Author BiographyDeborah D Stewart has made a career of making complex information understandable as a health professional and advocate for children's safety. She spent time in the Peace Corps and with Planned Parenthood, working in family planning and nutrition in both organisations. In the last decade she has focused on the health issues of mothers and children from pregnancy through the early years of childhood.
- Author(s)Deborah D. Stewart
- PublisherBull Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBull Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteb/w & colour illus
- Weight446 g
- Width235 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.