All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Baby and Toddler Knits , best-selling knitwear designer Debbie Bliss presents a stunning collection for newborns and young children, ranging from hats, bootees, throws and sweaters to little jackets and dresses for toddlers. All are knitted in Debbie's favourite yarns which are smooth and gentle on the skin. Many use cotton, the perfect material for kids as it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter, making it a great all-year-round yarn. Some knits also use the ever-popular baby cashmeri, which combines the softness of cashmere with practical wash-and-wear qualities. The 20 patterns include lightweight summer garments and cosy winter sweaters, jackets and hats. An illustrated techniques section will guide you through all the techniques you'll need, and, where appropriate, there are also detailed charts. Enhanced thoughout with stylish colour photos, this gorgeous collection is sure to appeal to anyone knitting for babies and children.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the foremost designers and authors of hand knitting patterns in both the UK and the US. Her bestselling books have earned her a dedicated army of fans who adore her stylish easy-to-make designs that have an enduring appeal. Debbie is currently the Knitting Editor on Junior Pregnancy and Baby magazine and has previously designed knitwear for Baby Gap. Debbis has also developed her own range of yarns for hand knits which is renowned for its quality and which is widely available throughout the UK, US and Canada. Debbie lives in London.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.