Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe inheritance of Illuminati has reformed the world religions into uniformity and syncretism. Hidden safe behind the walls of Temples, Lodges, Mosques, and Churches of the Illuminati Heritage are vessels of the forgotten rituals, the pungent perfumes of hidden bacchanalia and the sweet aroma of secret sacrifices. A Magi must build his Holy Alphabets deep within the Temple of the Serpent's Tongue. The blood of the Templars and Sons of the Widow mesh with the remains of memories and incense smoke, cascading down to a chrysalis of spiritual darkness. The canticles of the Serpent lead us into a labyrinthe wherein Angels have fallen with desire to taste the forbidden fruit. Here at last is that forbidden fruit. . .the hidden rituals of the Illuminati.
- Author BiographyJoshua Seraphim is a Religious Studies scholar and a member of the American Academy of Religion, Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, and the National Scholars Honor Society. Mr. Seraphim has traveled to Egypt extensively to study ancient Egyptian religion & culture. The author resides in Arizona.
- Author(s)Joshua Seraphim
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.