All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA Cupcake in every locker! It's election season and if anyone kws what this country . . . er, what the student council needs, it's Babymouse. The only trouble is, everyone else is running for President, too--even Babymouse's locker! Will Felicia Furrypaws turn out the meangirl coalition? Does Babymouse have what it takes to become the voice of the people? Find out in Babymouse for President! Remember, a vote for Babymouse is a vote for cupcakes!
- Author BiographyBrother-and-sister team MATTHEW HOLM and JENNIFER L. HOLM have never run for office, although Jennifer has had breakfast at the White House (she's sorry about the orange juice incident. She hopes the tablecloth wasn't historically significant.), Jennifer is the author of several acclaimed novels, including three Newbery Honor winners, Our Only May Amelia, Penny from Heaven and Turtle in Paradise. Matthew Holm is a graphic designer and freelance writer. To find out more, visit Babymouse.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Holm
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleBabymouse (Prebound)
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.