Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionBring joy to baby's first Christmas as together you share this bright and festive book! With one bright illustration and one or two words per page, this board book is especially for the very, very young. Stephen Barker's colourful, blocky illustrations will help with simple picture recognition and early language awareness, and the sturdy board book format will survive all that a baby can throw at it.
- Author BiographyChristina Goodings has a young family and so knows how to keep young children interested and occupied. She draws on her experiences as a Sunday school teacher and a storyteller in her writing of books for children. Stephen Barker grew up in Wiltshire and at present lives and works in Bristol with his partner and pet insects. He studied Fine Art at U.W.E, Bristol and began working as a freelance illustrator in 2004. He has illustrated several picture books since. Stephen is a keen photographer and painter, and has interests in travelling, astronomy and wildlife.
- Author(s)Christina Goodings
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour Artwork
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen J. Barker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.