All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBach flower essences provide excellent tools for balancing energetic disturbances generated by emotions. Yet people often have trouble clearly expressing their feelings and emotions, making selection of a specific flower essence difficult. Drawing upon the centuries-old relationships established in Chinese Medicine between emotions and physical disorders, Pablo Noriega shows how to use a person's descriptions of their complaints and chronic conditions combined with Flower-type personality traits to diagse which flower essence to prescribe in each unique case. The author includes a full primer on Chinese Medicine, exploring in detail the main principles: Yin and Yang; the Five Elements and their associated Organs; Blood and Energy; the Virtues, the behaviors that can strengthen the Elements; and the Psyches, the energetic spirit of each Organ. Providing detailed profiles about each of the original 38 Bach flower remedies according to Chinese Medicine, Noriega explains how to prescribe flower essences for prevention of predisposed conditions, for healing of acute and chronic ailments, and for disorders that arise from stagnant energy and yin-yang imbalances. Offering flower essence therapists new possibilities for evaluation and treatment, this guide also helps Chinese Medicine practitioners incorporate Flower Essences into their practice.
- Author BiographyPablo Noriega is a flower essence therapist and naturopath trained in Chinese Medicine. He has taught courses and seminars in Spain, Italy, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, and Mexico. He is a professor of Chinese Medicine and Bach Flower Therapy at two institutes in Buenos Aires and part of the team of flower essence therapists at Anthemon Institute in Barcelona, Spain, and at Mount Vernon Institute of Flower Essence Therapists in Santiago, Chile. Loey Colebeck, translator, is an accredited flower essence therapist. From 2003 to 2014 she studied and practiced Bach Flower Therapy in Spain. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Pablo Noriega
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note7 b&w illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byLoey Colebeck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.