Bach Flower Remedies for Beginners: 38 Essences That Heal from Deep within by David Vennells (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.00+ AU $15.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mind and body cant be separated-what affects one will affect the other. The Bach Flower Remedies contain the subtle vibrational essences of flowers and trees. These remedies correct imbalances in the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies, promoting healing in the physical body. Every day we are subjected to thousands of distractions, stressors, and pollutants. These myriad influences can wear down our natural defenses and cause frustration, tension, and even physical illness. The 38 Bach Flower Remedies are a safe and natural solution to the challenges of life in the 21st century. The remedies purify and balance the internal energy system, which in turn heals existing health problems-and can even help prevent future problems from manifesting! Flower remedies are a safe and gentle form of alternative healing. They cant harm - they only heal. In fact, they can even be given to children, animals, and plants. This comprehensive guide to the Bach Flower Remedies includes: concise descriptions of the 38 Bach Flower Remedies; instructions for diagsing imbalances and deciding which of the remedies is appropriate; directions for preparing your own remedies; case studies from people describing the powerful effects of the remedies on their lives.
- Author BiographyDavid Vennells (Manchester, England) is a Reiki practitioner and a teacher. He first experienced Reiki after suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for four years. In a very short time Reiki greatly improved his mental and physical condition and general quality of life. It was this experience that encouraged him to learn this wonderful healing technique so that he might share it with others. <p/>On his path to learning the Reiki technique, David received instructions from three well known Reiki Masters and spent most of his time researching and trying to understand the origins of Reiki from both a practical and spiritual view point. <p/>Through Reiki, David says he has become aware that there was a deeply spiritual aspect to all living beings. To better understand this aspect of himself in the light of Reiki, he studied Buddhism and eventually became Buddhist. It wasn't long before he realized that Buddhism and Reiki complement each other greatly. But, as David points out, you don't have to be a Buddhist to practice Reiki. <p/>
- Author(s)David Vennells
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date31/10/2013
- Content Noteillustrations port.
- Weight318 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.