All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis historically accurate edition contains a wealth of background information information on ornamentation, dotted rhythms in the Baroque style, and the recommended tempos and guidelines for performing the works on the pia. Bach's writing is carefully separated from the editorial suggestions in light gray print. A wealth of foottes compare the various sources consulted. Students, teachers and professional pianists will find this volume invaluable. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. The Alfred Masterwork CD Editions conveniently combine each exceptional volume with a professionally recorded CD that is sure to inspire artistic performances. Pianist Valery Lloyd-Watts studied at the Conservatory of Music in Toronto and the Royal College of Music in London. She earned a Master of Music degree from the University of Wisconsin, where she studied with Paul Badura-Skoda. She co-authored the text Studying Suzuki Pia: More than Music, which was endorsed by Dr. Suzuki.
- Author(s)Valery Lloyd-Watts
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Edition: CD Edition
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight408 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.