All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionWith all the inaccurate and misleading information out there, it's wonder that doctors themselves have conflicting views on how to treat a given back problem. However, it is the decision you make regarding back surgery that counts. The problem has always been finding the information necessary to make a wise choice - or it was, until w. Dr. Edwin Haronian has put together a guide that looks at the conditions and the procedures, both surgical and nsurgical, and answers the most common questions people have about treating back problems. The book is divided into three parts. Part One begins by examining the anatomy of your back. It then discusses the common types of back conditions that result in pain, along with each disorder's telltale signs. From there it looks at the latest and most effective treatments available, from acupuncture to medications to surgery. Should you select surgery, Part Two offers important pre-op and post-op suggestions to make you an informed patient. And once you return home, Part Three provides a proven programme to prevent back problems in the future. No back surgery is mir. A lot of questions need to be asked, answered, and understood before you can make a smart decision about your treatment. With this book in hand, you will have the facts you need to make the choice that is best for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Haronian participated in groundbreaking research that helped introduce new techniques for placing spinal implants.
- Author(s)Edwin Haronian
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.